Table of Contents
- Using PVAAS for a Purpose
- Key Concepts
- Concept of Growth
- Growth Measures and Standard Errors
- Growth Standard Methodology
- Predictive Methodology
- Topics in Value-Added Modeling
- Public Reports
- Roster Verification
- Additional Resources
- General Help
The School Search enables you to compare the academic growth of students across multiple schools.
School Search can help you:
- Determine how your local schools are doing relative to all Schools in the state in tested grades and subjects or Keystone content areas
- Consider how local policies and school-level decisions might affect student growth in schools that serve similar populations of students.
- Determine which schools are exhibiting high growth.
- Identify schools with similar demographics that might serve as a resource for other schools.