Table of Contents
- Using PVAAS for a Purpose
- Key Concepts
- Concept of Growth
- Growth Measures and Standard Errors
- Growth Standard Methodology
- Predictive Methodology
- Topics in Value-Added Modeling
- Public Reports
- Additional Resources
- General Help
The LEA/District Search enables you to compare the academic growth of students across multiple LEA/districts.
LEA/District Search can help you:
- Determine how your local LEAs/districts are doing relative to all LEA/districts in the state in tested grades and subjects or Keystone content areas
- Consider how local policies and LEA/district-level decisions might affect student growth in LEA/districts that serve similar populations of students.
- Determine which LEA/districts are exhibiting high growth.
- Identify LEA/districts with similar demographics that might serve as a resource for other LEA/districts.