- Using PVAAS for a Purpose
- Key Concepts
- Concept of Growth
- Growth Measures and Standard Errors
- Growth Standard Methodology
- Predictive Methodology
- Topics in Value-Added Modeling
- Public Reports
- Additional Resources
- General Help
PEERS is a free, voluntary, web-based version of the PA Educator Effectiveness Rating System (PEERS).
All local education agencies (LEAs) can use PEERS for the summative evaluation of:
- Classroom teachers (PDE 13-1)
- Non-teaching professionals (PDE 13-3)
- Principals/school leaders (PDE 13-2)
On the Educator Effectiveness site, expand Rating Forms (PEERS) to access PEERS FAQ and Getting Started with PEERS.